Stay Safe Course
$84.99 – $114.99
Price is per person
Join into one of our ‘public’ courses OR host a course at your house for you and your friends!
The Stay Safe course is interactive and fun. Stay Safe offers basic first aid & safety skills for youth 9 – 13 years old in preparation to stay ‘home alone’.
Length: 6 hours
Minimum: 4 people per class for public courses / 6 people per class if you host a course
Free Pizza lunch when you host a course for 6 or more people!
Take Home: Stay Safe Manual, Participation Certificate
Register for Stay Safe in 2 easy steps:
1. Fill out the Youth Course registration form.
2. Select Course Option and Course Date from drop-down menu and follow the prompts to make your payment.
(Payments are processed securely by PayPal. Choose ‘Pay with Credit Card’ if you don’t have a PayPal account).
Dec 21 (9a-330p) – Christmas Break
Dec 29 (9a-330p) – Christmas Break
Jan 29 (9a-3:30p) – PA Day – Catholic & Public
Mar 16 (9a – 3:30p) – March Break
Mar 18 (9a – 3:30p) – March Break
Jun 4 (9a–3:30p) – PA Day – Catholic & Public
HOST your own course – email email@example.com to arrange date (minimum # of students required).
- Select course dates & options and pay securely through PayPal. Select Pay with Credit Card or PayPal.
- Right Reaction will email you full course details about 5 days before the course.
- Courses are in Hamilton, ON – Rymal Rd & Glancaster Rd.
Price is per person.
Stay Safe offers basic first aid & safety skills for youth 8 – 13 years old in preparation to stay ‘home alone’. Participants learn about being safe when they are without the direct supervision of a parent or adult, both at home and in their communities.
Drop off is 8:45—9 a.m. sharp / Pick up is 3p – 3:15 p.m. sharp.
- Importance of responsibility and respect while being accountable for yourself
- Importance of setting and following safety rules when on your own
- How to stay safe at home and within the community
- How to prepare for, recognize and respond to unexpected situations (ex. inclement weather, strangers, and unanticipated visits)
- Basic first aid skills
These courses are run by:
- Boy Scouts
- Girl Guides
- Youth Groups
- Or host a course at your own home!
Stay Safe Course, Stay Safe Course + Fanny Pack First Aid Kit, Stay Safe Course + Small First Aid Kit
Mon Dec 21 (9a-330p), Tues Dec 29 (9a-330p), Fri Jan 29 (9a-3:30p), Fri Jan 24 (9a-3:30p), Tues Mar 16 (9a-3:30p), Thurs Mar 18 (9a-3:30p), Fri Jun 4 (9a-3:30p)