Standard First Aid + CPR/AED – Traditional – 100% In-Class
$149.99 – $179.99
Course length: 15 hrs.
An in-depth course that is the “Standard” in first aid training. This course provides the participant with the ability to recognize and respond to injuries and emergencies. The participant also learns the skills required to be able to respond in an emergency.
- In Class Option: 15 hour
- Minimum: 6 people per class
- Take Home: First Aid & CPR E-Manual
- Certification E-Card (upon successful completion)
*Please note Level HCP is discontinued and no longer available – Choose Level C or Level A)*
Book Your Course!
- Book your private course for companies, groups, or schools by emailing email@example.com.
- Please include your location, number of participants and a few different dates that would work for you.
- YES, we will come to your location for training! Minimum number of participants required.
100% IN-CLASS OPTION
- In Class Option: 15 hours
- Blended Option: 8 hrs online | 7 hrs class *Select SFA+CPR/AED Blended from the menu*
*Please note Level HCP is discontinued and no longer available. Choose Level C or Level A.
If required, ADD BLS course (3 hrs) after SFA+CPR C.
- CPR – Adult/Child/Baby
- Choking – Adult/Child/Baby
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Prevention of Heart Disease
- Heart Attack, Angina, Stroke, TIA
- Asthma, Anaphylaxis, Hyperventilation
- Deadly Bleeding
- Secondary Survey
- Wounds & Burns
- Head & Spine Injuries
- CPR Complications
- Heat & Cold Emergencies
- Sprains, Strains, Fractures, Dislocations
- Diabetic Emergencies, Seizures, Fainting
- Chest Injuries
Includes ADULT skills only. Includes Level C content MINUS:
- Child CPR/Choking/AED
- Baby CPR/Choking/AED
All Right Reaction® Courses Include:
- Full colour Red Cross in-class booklets
- 1 CPR mannequin per student
- Hands-on training with AED, Epi-Pen & Asthma Inhaler trainers
- Right Reaction® Barrier Pouch for each participant (groups of 10+)
- 15 hours (Flexible scheduling options)
- 3-year certification in Standard First Aid & CPR/AED
- Includes CPR Level C or A
- Includes AED certification
- Conducted by a certified Red Cross First Aid Instructor
- Canadian Red Cross First Aid E-Manual
- Certification E-Card
SFA+CPR C + Small First Aid Kit, SFA+CPR C