Remote First Aid Recertification
Course length: 10 hrs
Price is per person
*You must have an unexpired Red Cross Remote First Aid & CPR/AED (formerly Wilderness & Remote First Aid) certification to take a recertification course!
Remote First Aid Recertification (formerly Wilderness & Remote First Aid – WRFA OR Basic WRFA). Remote First Aid & CPR/AED is the first level of Wilderness First Aid that covers course material in Standard First Aid & CPR plus special material on techniques for wilderness and remote areas. Course also covers strategies for providing extended care for UP TO 24 hours.
- Includes CPR/AED C
- 25 – 50% taught in non-urban setting
- Feb 25-26 (9a-7p)
- Mar 25-26 (9a-7p)
- Apr 29-30 (9a-7p)
- Select course dates & options and pay securely through PayPal. Select Pay with Credit Card or PayPal.
- Right Reaction will email you full course details about 5 days before the course.
- Courses are in Hamilton, ON – Rymal Rd & Glancaster Rd. Outdoor components at a local conservation area.
- BRING YOUR Red Cross Wilderness & Remote First Aid Field Guide
Please read our advanced courses cancellation policy.
Get answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
How to pay for a course – answers in FAQ’s.
Remote First Aid Recertification (formerly Wilderness & Remote First Aid – WRFA or Basic WRFA). Remote First Aid & CPR/AED is the first level of Wilderness First Aid that covers course material in Standard First Aid & CPR/AED plus special material on techniques for wilderness and remote areas. Course also covers strategies for providing extended care for UP TO 24 hours. Part of the course is taught in an outdoor setting and requires greater physical activity and endurance than typical first aid training. Suitable for those who work or live in remote locations or who are outdoor recreation enthusiasts.
- 100% attendance
- Skills demonstration
- 75% or higher on written exam
Take Home Materials:
- E-Certification Card (upon successful completion)
- 3 year recertification in Remote First Aid, CPR/AED level C
- Your health
- Airway emergencies
- Breathing and Circulation emergencies
- Cardiac and respiratory arrest
- Wound care
- Head and spine injuries
- Bone, muscle and joint injuries
- Sudden medical emergencies
- Environmental emergencies
- Extended Care
- Evacuation – transporting the ill or injured person
Right Reaction Requirements
- Courses must have at least 4 participants in order to run.
- Course schedule is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- You must pay up front in order to be registered in a course.
Feb 25-26 (9a-7p), Mar 25-26 (9a-7p), Apr 29-30 (9a-7p)
I Have Read & Understood Right Reaction's Course Cancellation Policies