Oxygen Administration Course (O2) with Airway Management
Course Length: 3-4 hrs.
Price is per person
This course is designed to teach First Responders how to use advanced first aid equipment including Oxygen, Oral Airways and Suction techniques, expanding on knowledge learned in the CPR/AED course.
- Length: 3 – 4 hours
- Minimum: 4 people per class
- Take Home: BLS Manual
- Certification Card (upon successful completion)
- Select course dates & options and pay securely through PayPal. Select Pay with Credit Card or PayPal.
- Right Reaction will email you full course details about 5-7 days before the course.
- Courses are in Hamilton, ON – Rymal Rd & Glancaster Rd.
Price is per person.
The course includes First Aid & CPR Guidelines 2018. This course is designed to teach First Responders how to use advanced first aid equipment including Oxygen, Oral Airways and Suction techniques, expanding on knowledge learned in the CPR/AED course.
- 3 – 4 hours
- 3-year certification in Oxygen Administration & Airway Management
- Conducted by a certified Red Cross Professional Responder Instructor
BLS OR CPR/AED Level C OR Standard First Aid & CPR/AED
- Oropharyngeal Airways (OPA’s)
- Nasopharyngeal Airways (NPA’s)
- Oxygen Cylinders
- Pressure Regulators
- Delivery Devices – Non-Rebreather, BVM’s
- Delivery Devices – Resuscitation Masks, Nasal Cannula
- Suction Devices
- Canadian Red Cross Oxygen Administration Manual
- Certification card
Coming Soon – email firstname.lastname@example.org
I Have Read & Understood Right Reaction's Course Cancellation Policies