Emergency First Aid + CPR/AED
$124.99 – $154.99
Course length: 8 hrs
A course designed to learn simple response to an emergency. This course provides the participant with the ability to recognize and respond to injuries and emergencies. The participant learns in an interactive and hands-on environment to respond to both life-threatening and non life-threatening injuries.
- Length: 8 hours
- Minimum: 6 people per class
- Take Home: First Aid & CPR Manual, E-Certification Card (upon successful completion)
- Select course dates & options and pay securely through PayPal. Select Pay with Credit Card or PayPal.
- Right Reaction will email you full course details about 5-7 days before the course.
- Courses are in Hamilton, ON – Rymal Rd & Glancaster Rd.
- CPR – Adult/Child/Baby
- Choking – Adult/Child/Baby
- AED & Barrier Devices
- Heart Attack, Stroke, Angina
- Prevention of Heart Disease
- Asthma, Anaphylaxis, Hyperventilation
- Deadly Bleeding
- Secondary Surveys
- CPR Complications
All Right Reaction® Courses Include:
- Full colour Red Cross manuals
- Right Reaction® Barrier Pouch for each participant (for groups of 10 or more)
- 1 CPR Mannequin per student
- Hands-on training with AED, Epi-Pen, & Asthma Inhaler Trainers
- 8 hours with flexible scheduling options
- 3-year certification in Emergency First Aid & CPR/AED
- Includes CPR Level A or C
- Includes AED (Automated External Defibrillation) certification
- Conducted by a certified Red Cross First Aid Instructor
- Canadian Red Cross First Aid Manual
- E-Certification Card
CPR C, CPR C w/ Sm FA Kit
Oct 29 (9a-5p), Nov 5 (9a-5p), Nov 10 (9a-5p), Nov 17 (9a-5p), Nov 23 (9a-5p), Nov 29 (9a-5p), Dec 3 (9a-5p), Dec 9 (9a-5p), Dec 15 (9a-5p), Dec 18 (9a-5p), Jan 5 (9a-5p), Jan 19 (9a-5p), Jan 23 (9a-5p), Feb 4 (9a-5p), Feb 13 (9a-5p), Feb 23 (9a-5p), Mar 6 (9a-5p), Mar 9 (9a-5p), Mar 25 (9a-5p), Apr 6 (9a-5p), Apr 20 (9a-5p), Apr 24 (9a-5p), May 5 (9a-5p), May 16 (9a-5p), May 25 (9a – 5p), Jun 9 (9a-5p), Jun 19 (9a-5p)