Emergency First Aid + CPR/AED
$127.99 – $157.99
Course length: 8 hrs
A course designed to learn simple response to an emergency. This course provides the participant with the ability to recognize and respond to injuries and emergencies. The participant learns in an interactive and hands-on environment to respond to both life-threatening and non life-threatening injuries.
- Length: 8 hours
- Minimum: 6 people per class
- Take Home: First Aid & CPR Manual, E-Certification Card (upon successful completion)
- Select course dates & options and pay securely through PayPal. Select Pay with Credit Card or PayPal.
- Right Reaction will email you full course details about 5-7 days before the course.
- Courses are in Hamilton, ON – Rymal Rd & Glancaster Rd.
- CPR – Adult/Child/Baby
- Choking – Adult/Child/Baby
- AED & Barrier Devices
- Heart Attack, Stroke, Angina
- Prevention of Heart Disease
- Asthma, Anaphylaxis, Hyperventilation
- Deadly Bleeding
- Secondary Surveys
- CPR Complications
All Right Reaction® Courses Include:
- Full colour Red Cross manuals
- Right Reaction® Barrier Pouch for each participant (for groups of 10 or more)
- 1 CPR Mannequin per student
- Hands-on training with AED, Epi-Pen, & Asthma Inhaler Trainers
- 8 hours with flexible scheduling options
- 3-year certification in Emergency First Aid & CPR/AED
- Includes CPR Level A or C
- Includes AED (Automated External Defibrillation) certification
- Conducted by a certified Red Cross First Aid Instructor
- Canadian Red Cross First Aid Manual
- E-Certification Card
CPR C, CPR C w/ Sm FA Kit
Jul 24 (9a-3p), Jul 31 (9a-3p), Aug 8 (9a-3p), Aug 15 (9a-3p), Aug 31 (5p-10p), Sept 4 (9a-3p), Sept 14 (5p-10p), Sept 25 (9a-3p), Oct 3 (9a-3p), Oct 9 (9a-3p), Oct 19 (5p-10p), Nov 3 (5p-10p), Nov 21 (9a-3p), Nov 27 (9a-3p), Dec 14 (5p-10p), Dec 19 (9a-3p)