CPR/AED BLENDED [50% Online] (CPR)
$87.99 – $117.99
Course length: 4-6 hrs (approx. 50% online)
A course that teaches how to respond to life-threatening emergencies with a particular focus on the “ABC’s” – Airway, Breathing and Circulation.
- Length: 4 – 6 hours (approx. 50% online)
- Minimum: 6 people per class
- Take Home: CPR/AED Manual, E-Certification Card (upon successful completion)
- Oct 2 (5p-11p) – 50% online
- Oct 19 (5p-11p) – 50% online
- Nov 4 (9a-4p) – 50% online
- Nov 20 (5p-11p) – 50% online
- Dec 4 (5p-11p) – 50% online
- Dec 16 (9a-4p) – 50% online
- Select course dates & options and pay securely through PayPal. Select Pay with Credit Card or PayPal.
- Right Reaction will email you full course details about 5 days before the course.
- Courses are in Hamilton, ON – Rymal Rd & Glancaster Rd.
After You Register & Pay Online:
- Watch for an email within 3 days from Canadian Red Cross with details on how to complete the online component. (Be sure to check your junk folder too)!
- Print out your certificate when you complete the online component.
- Watch for an email from Right Reaction with in-class details about 5 days before the in-class session.
Course length: 4-6 hrs
*Please note Level HCP is discontinued and no longer available – Choose Level BLS or Level C)*
Adult/Child/Baby – CPR & Choking, AED’s, Prevention of Disease Transmission & Heart Disease, Heart Attack, Stroke, Angina
Adult only – CPR & Choking, AED’s, Prevention of Disease Transmission & Heart Disease, Heart Attack, Stroke, Angina
All Right Reaction® Courses Include:
- Full colour Red Cross manuals
- Right Reaction® Barrier Pouch for each participant (for groups of 10 or more)
- 1 CPR Mannequin per student
- Hands-on training with AED, Epi-Pen, & Asthma Inhaler Trainers
- 4 – 6 hours with flexible scheduling options
- 3-year certification in CPR/AED
- Includes AED (Automated External Defibrillation) certification
- Conducted by a certified Red Cross First Aid Instructor
- Canadian Red Cross CPR/AED E-Manual
- E-Certification Card
CPR C, CPR C with Sm FA Kit
Oct 2 (5p-11p), Oct 19 (5p-11p), Nov 4 (9a-4p), Nov 20 (5p-11p), Dec 4 (5p-11p), Dec 16 (9a-4p)
I Have Read & Understood Right Reaction's Course Cancellation Policies