INFECTION CONTROL WORKSHOP
Preventing Disease Transmission at home or in the workplace can be accomplished with personal, environmental and equipment precautions.
Learn and practice prevention and control techniques with a Right Reaction Infection Control Workshop!
- What is an infection or infectious disease?
- How does infection spread?
- What are the methods of transmission?
- How do I protect myself and others?
- How do I decontaminate the area?
- What should I do if I think I’ve been exposed to infectious material?
Right Reaction’s Infection Control Workshop includes:
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Activities with recognition of germs and the spread of infection
- Hands-on practice with personal protective equipment
- Proper hand-washing technique
- Biohazard spill kits
- Q & A with your group
E-MAIL TODAY FOR OUR COMPETITIVE PRICES