WATER SAFETY TRAINING
Standard First Aid
Special - $99.99
Limited Time Only!
Includes CPR/AED C.
See course dates and info.
Right Reaction offers training and certification in a wide variety of first aid and water safety programs.
Right Reaction® promises to provide the best First Aid & Water Safety Training and Services at a fair price. We achieve this by offering internationally recognized first aid and swimming programs through the Red Cross and by using only the best instructors who have top-notch training and teaching skills. You’ll always learn the Right Reaction® with us!
What We Do
First Aid, CPR, AED, First Responder, EMR, Wilderness & Remote First Aid, Specialty First Aid Courses, First Aid Instructor Courses, Swimming Lessons, Event First Response Team, Party Lifeguard, First Aid Kit Auditing & Consulting, First Aid Kits & Equipment & More.
Right Reaction’s First Aid Training Programs
- Standard First Aid & CPR/AED
- Emergency First Aid & CPR/AED
- First Responder & EMR
- First Aid Instructor Courses
- Oxygen Administration & Airway Management
- Marine Advanced & Marine Basic First Aid
- Wilderness & Remote and Advanced Wilderness & Remote First Aid
- Babysitting and StaySafe!
- Standard & Emergency Child Care First Aid
- Pet First Aid (Dog & Cat)
- Preventing Disease Transmission (Infection Control)
- Sport First Aid
First Aid Kits & Products
Right Reaction offers a wide variety of first aid kits and other products and services. Whether it’s a simple first aid kit for the home, a fully-stocked first aid station for the workplace or something in between, we are your source.
First Aid Kits, Products and Services
- WSIB approved workplace first aid kits
- Home & family first aid kits
- Car & marine first aid kits
- Zoll AED’s (Automated External Defibrillators) and accessories
- Pet first aid kits
- CPR barrier devices
- First aid station signage
- Event first aid services, lifeguard services and workplace services (consulting & auditing)
- and much more…
Why Choose Right Reaction?
- Flexible Course Schedules
- Competitive Pricing
- Professional Experienced Instruction
- Interesting Classes with Hands-on Learning
CPR Fast Facts & Stats
- 70% of cardiac arrests happen at home
- In most Canadian cities, the average ambulance response time is more than 8 minutes
- The heart stops beating within one minute after breathing stops
- Permanent brain damage is likely to occur within 4 – 6 minutes after breathing stops
- CPR helps maintain vital blood flow to the heart & brain
- CPR increases the amount of time that a shock from a defibrillator (AED) can be effective
- Less than 5% of people who have a cardiac arrest outside of a hospital survive without immediate resuscitation efforts
- Few attempts at resuscitation are successful if CPR and defibrillation are not provided within a few minutes of collapse
- If bystander CPR is not provided, a cardiac arrest victim’s chances of survival fall 7 – 10% for every minute defibrillation is delayed
- CPR and AED’s SAVE LIVES!
Just wanted to pass on my appreciation on behalf of the members who attended the First Aid training session the last two days. Brad was the instructor and I heard nothing but positive comments from the candidates in the course. In fact, one member said that if we hold another course in the future to specifically ask for Brad next time! Thanks.
Thank you Brad for the great job you did with our CPR recertification course. Although our staff does re-certify yearly; you kept our interest, we learned new skills and the pace was quick, yet thorough. We look forward to having you return to the Dental Centre next year! Sincerest thanks.
Hi Brad. Thanks so much for making the course so much fun to take! I really enjoyed it. I will definitely re-certify with you in 3 years, as well as recommend you to my family and friends. Thank you!
Hi Brad. Thanks once again. We wanted to let you know that we found the course very useful and appreciated the advantages of a small class, allowing for good discussions.
Hi Brad. I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for the training provided earlier this week. I attended the recertification course and found your session very helpful and informative. I was previously certified under St. John Ambulance and found the Red Cross training more true to life. You were able to relate the practices and procedures you taught to real life situations and you were very knowledgeable and confident. I didn’t get the sense that you teach the course as your job but rather because you truly felt you were helping others. Thank you!
Just wanted to pass along my thanks for re-certifying my CPR/Standard First Aid last weekend. I enjoyed the day. I have been taking CPR/First Aid for approximately 25 years and have held my instructors certification on a few occasions in the past. (It is amazing how much you can forget in a 3 year period). I am now back in a position where I plan to obtain my instructor certification once again and was grateful for this recent upgrade. When I get the opportunities to take courses from other instructors, I am always looking for new methods and techniques, in an effort to improve my own courses. They say the greatest form of flattery is when others copy you – and let me say that I found it easy to pick up ideas from you which I hope to incorporate into future courses. Thanks again.
Hi Brad. Thanks again for coming to teach our First Aid course. I’ve gotten great feedback from the team members that attended, and all are pretty excited about their new skills! The course was very well done. From a teacher’s perspective; you did a great job with your topic delivery and the use of teaching aids - it made the material interesting and easy to follow. Thanks again and I look forward to working with you in the future.
Just a note to say I left your course feeling empowered and excited about what I had learned and inspired to learn more! I really appreciated your Real Guy approach to sharing your wisdom. Your class was a lot of fun, packed with information, and I thought the practical lessons we did in groups and in pairs really helped me secure what I was learning. The “Weakest Link” game at the end of the class was also a fun tool in helping me to remember the information I had learned and you’ve illustrated to me that learning can be fun, which I think is invaluable in trying to comprehend and retain so much information in so little time. I found your disposition to be extremely enthusiastic and encouraging, which I’m sure aided a lot of the students in overcoming their apprehension at the amount of material we were covering and our ability to retain and apply it when the situation arose. Thank you for making my First Aid learning experience such a memorable one (that was the point wasn’t it?) and I wish you well in all your endeavours.
Hi Brad. You taught a course here at the beginning of April. I just wanted to let you know that I had the unfortunate opportunity to use my newly acquired skills several weeks ago when I had my family over for dinner and my Aunt began to choke. She actually went limp in my arms as I was doing the abdominal thrusts but I was able to dislodge the piece of meat for her and she was just fine. So I just wanted to say thank you for helping me have the “Right Reaction”. I don’t want to imagine what would have happened if I hadn’t known what to do. I tell people you come highly recommended!! Kindest regards and many thanks.